Recipe by Kitty 2
Taco seasoning and salsa team up with peach preserves to give chunks of pork a sweet and spicy persuasion. The dish tastes much more demanding than it's 18 minutes of cooking time and being a busy Mom that's what I like. You will not be disappointed with this recipe!
- 1 lb boneless pork, cubed
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup peach preserves
- 1 (8 ounce) jar mild salsa (use hot salsa if you like more kick)
- hot cooked rice
- fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork in a large zip top bag; add taco seasoning. Seal bag and shake to coat pork.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook stirring constantly until browned on all sides. Stir in preserves and salsa; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve over rice. Garnish if desired.