Recipe by Chicagoland Chef du Jour
Adapted from Weight Watchers, "Make it in Minutes". Just awesome! You can substitute boneless chicken breasts.
Top Review by Cooking4two
This recipe was so tasty! We do our best to eat healthy, and this is a great way to dress up pork without a crazy amount of additional calories. My mom who generally isn't too food adventurous came over for dinner & we served this...she loved it. Give it a try.
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves, sub. apricot preserves
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed (to taste)
- 4 (5 ounce) pork tenderloin chops, thin cut
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Whisk together: peach preserves, garlic, mustard, sou sauce, orange juice and crushed red pepper in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle chops with salt & pepper.
- Heat oil in a nonstick sauce pan over medium-high heat.
- Saute the pork chops on both sides until lightly browned, about 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer to a baking dish (spray w/ non-stick oil spray).
- Top each pork chop with the peach mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes until tender and meat no longer pink.