Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Delicious, different pork chops. This is a Betty Crocker recipe.
- 4 pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 canned peach halves, drained (reserve 2 T. syrup)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- Heat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the chops in an ungreased 11 3/4 X 7 1/2 X 1 3/4 inch baking dish; sprinkle both sides with salt.
- Mix reserved syrup and soy sauce; brush over pork chops.
- Cover and bake 40 minutes.
- Mix cranberry sauce and brown sugar.
- Remove pork chops from the oven; turn.
- Top each chop with peach half and 1 T.
- cranberry mixture.
- Bake uncovered, basting once, until chops are tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
We had this for dinner tonight,The first recipe I've done from the "Zaar". We have a 15 and 19 year old son and teenage boys seem no to know or care what they eat. They both ate it with out comment which in my experience is a sign they liked it. Now for the real review. The three adults in our home, My wife, her mother and myself found this dish very tasty. It was easy to fix and different than any other hum drum pork chop I've made in the past. We'll be doing this dish more often.