1/2 Photos of Peachy Pork Chops
A quick an light tasting main dish. My family makes it twice a month.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pork on a lightly greased rack of broiler pan.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and onion powder.
- 3Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 7 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
- 4Combine peaches and remaining 3 ingredients in a saucepan.
- 5Cook uncovered, over low heat 10 minutes, stirring often.
- 6Arrange pork chops on a platter.
- 7Pour peach sauce over pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peachy Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.3
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 152.5 mg
- Sodium 167.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 21.7 g
- Protein 41.8 g