- 4 pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon season salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 16 ounces canned peaches, sliced & drained
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork on a lightly greased rack of broiler pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and onion powder.
- Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 7 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
- Combine peaches and remaining 3 ingredients in a saucepan.
- Cook uncovered, over low heat 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Arrange pork chops on a platter.
- Pour peach sauce over pork.