A quick an light tasting main dish. My family makes it twice a month.
Make and share this Peachy Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Place pork on a lightly greased rack of broiler pan.
- Sprinkle with salt and onion powder.
- Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 7 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
- Combine peaches and remaining 3 ingredients in a saucepan.
- Cook uncovered, over low heat 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Arrange pork chops on a platter.
- Pour peach sauce over pork.