Recipe by KLBoyle
These are super yummy pork chops. DH does not like peaches but still likes the chops with the sauce (if you have any picky eaters also) Enjoy!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
This is another recipe I prepared before Thanksgiving & am just now getting around to reviewing! Absolutely great, we thought! Loved the combo of flavors, & of course, for us the fruity flavor of the peaches was at the top of the list! As with another reviewer, I had only a 15-oz can of peaches available, but everything else was pretty much as given in the recipe! As left-overs, these chops were still right up there in the satisfaction department! A definite keeper of a recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 4 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (17 ounce) can peach halves in syrup, diced and syrup reserved
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 1 tbs. cornstarch & 1 tbs. soy sauce. Dip chops into mixture and brown on both sides. About 4 minute each side or until cooked through (cook time will depend on the thickness of your chops). Remove and keep warm.
- Drain peaches, reserving liquid.
- Mix peach syrup with 1 tbs. cornstarch, 1 tbs. soy sauce, vinegar and mustard.
- Add sauce to skillet and cook until thickened.
- Add diced peaches and serve warm over pork chops.