Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chill out with this peachy smoothie.
- 28 ounces of sliced peaches
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- Process first 3 ingredients in a blender until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Add ice cream and process until smooth.
This is simply delicious, I made this using canned peaches, I am going to make it again using fresh next time, my DH loved this, thanks for sharing Charlotte!...Kitten:)
Loved this nice and refreshing I added some fresh pineapple that I had on hand nice and creamy!
This was really yummy. I had some leftover canned peaches & canned pineapple pieces so added them all to the mix, left out the sugar as it was sweet enough & substituted yoghurt for the ice-cream. Simple & Delicious. Made for ZWT III.