Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for those Hot Summer nights you wish you were somewhere your not. This drink will take you there! It's got a Spicy Kick!
- 3 ripe peaches, sliced
- 2 cups ripe pineapple, cubed
- 1 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 1 teaspoon pickled ginger, chopped
- 1 tray ice cube
- 1 tablespoon honey, to taste
- 4 1⁄2 fluid ounces coconut rum (Can be ommitted)
- Put all ingredients into blender.
- Blend very well, stopping to stir when necessary, until smoothie consistency is reached!
I loved this! I didn't add the rum because of my kids. I used Candied Ginger instead.
Very nice and refreshing. I didn't use the pickled ginger, just reg. And i omitted the coconut rum, will have to try it with it in a few months! did add coconut syrup though, very good smoothie recipe, this way.
This is not a drink for the faint-hearted! Read the ingredient list carefully, that's pickled ginger, the same pink stuff you eat with your sushi, not regular ginger. I actually made two batches, one with pickled ginger, and one with fresh ginger. I was not crazy about the pickled drink, but adored the version with the fresh ginger!