Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe I got from my sister a few years ago. It's easy and simple. I make with sliced pork chops and serve with rice.
- 1 lb boneless pork loin, cubed
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 4 tablespoons peach preserves
- Cut 1 lb cubed boneless pork loin (can use sliced pork chops) with taco seasoning mix.
- Brown in a little oil in skillet.
- Add one 8 oz jar of salsa and 4 tbl. peach preserves to the skillet.
- Cover and cook on low for 15 -30 minutes.