Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is sure to satisfy your craving for peaches. The banana combined with the yogurt gives it a smooth, creamy texture.
- 1 medium banana, frozen
- 1 medium peach, peeled, pitted
- 1 (6 ounce) container low-fat peach yogurt
- 2⁄3 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup ice cube
- Approximately 15 minutes before making the smoothie lay the banana out of the freezer to defrost slightly.
- Peel the banana add along with remaining ingredients to blender container.
- Process until smooth and creamy, enjoy!
Very good! Kid pleaser! I used 1% milk and increased it to 1 cup and omitted the ice cubes (my kids don't like their smoothies too thick or too cold!) and it came out perfectly. I also used 1 fresh banana rather than the frozen one called for. My son downed his first cup in less than a minute. ;)
I used frozen peaches, but this is probably better with a fresh one! My version came out bland. I added about three frozen strawberries to pick it up a bit. I recommend waiting until the summer to give this one a fair try.
mmmm so good i didn't have the vanilla flavored soymilk so i used regulare milk and added some vanilla extract it was so yummy! I had to get my whole family to try it out. Thanks Paula