Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a nostalgic kind of drink, the recipe for which was found in the 2008 cookbooklet Taste of Home Smoothies & Other Beverages. [NOTE: Just so there is no confusion, this recipe uses half of an 8-oz can of sliced peaches.]
- 0.5 (8 ounce) can peaches, sliced
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 tablespoon peach yogurt
- 1 tablespoon 2% low-fat milk
- Drain peaches, set aside 1 tablespoon of the juice for this recipe, then save half of the peaches & rest of the juice for some other use.
- In a blender, combine the last 4 ingredients along with half of the peaches & the tablespoon of peach juice. Process until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses & serve.
Yum - this was so good. I followed the recipe as written and we all enjoyed this.
I halved the recipe, used frozen peaches and almond milk.... enjoyed it! Thanks Syd! Made for PRMR game.
Lovely Shake, not too sweet, which is great. Very easy to make with ingredients I always have on hand. Will make this again, thanks for sharing :)