Recipe by Sydney Mike
Here's a nostalgic kind of drink, the recipe for which was found in the 2008 cookbooklet Taste of Home Smoothies & Other Beverages. [NOTE: Just so there is no confusion, this recipe uses half of an 8-oz can of sliced peaches.]
- 0.5 (8 ounce) can peaches, sliced
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 tablespoon peach yogurt
- 1 tablespoon 2% low-fat milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain peaches, set aside 1 tablespoon of the juice for this recipe, then save half of the peaches & rest of the juice for some other use.
- In a blender, combine the last 4 ingredients along with half of the peaches & the tablespoon of peach juice. Process until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses & serve.