Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of the best muffin recipes I have ever found! 8)
Make and share this Peachy Oatmeal Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease 12-14 muffin tin cups.
- Drain and chop the peaches.
- Mix all dry ingredients; add peaches and stir to coat peaches with the flour.
- Combine eggs, milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients and peaches. Mix just until blended--don't beat.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 full.
- Bake 30-35 minutes.
My family and I enjoyed these. I would suggest that the peaches be chopped fairly fine as they tend to sink to the bottom of the mixture in the pan otherwise.