Prep 6 mins
Cook 12 mins
I found this recipe in a very old community cookbook. It sounded very nice. 8)
Make and share this Peachy Oatmeal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a baking sheet.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add in the oats and raisins; mix well.
- Add molasses, sugar, jam, and shortening to the egg.
- Blend mixture well.
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
had some jam to use up and this was fun to try. They weren't sweet enough for my family
lovely and crunchy have also made them with fresh fruit instead of jam and they were really tasty.