- 1 (16 ounce) cansliced peaches
- 2 (3 ounce) packages peach Jell-O
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain peaches and reserve 2/3 cup juice.
- Chop peaches into small pieces. Set aside.
- In large bowl, dissolve jello and sugar in boiling water.
- Stir in reserved juice.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Stir extract into whipped topping.
- Gently fold into jello mixture.
- Pour into oiled 6 cup mold.
- Chill thoroughly.