Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
A sweet peachy twist on a classic. Few ingredients make this martini simple to make and fantastic to enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces orange-infused vodka
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- fresh peach
- chill glass in freezer.
- Add vodka, peach schnapps, ice and diced peaches to shaker.
- Shake for about 15 seconds.
- Coat rim of chilled glass with sugar.
- Pour contents into glass and enjoy!
- Garnish with peach slices.
This tastes like a fuzzy navel on steroids. I had to double the recipe to make one serving in my oversized martini glasses. All the better to enjoy it more.