Recipe by Rita~
Serve this fruity salsa over grilled fish,pork or chicken. Top a green salad with it. Or use it to dip chips or toasted pita into.
Top Review by Rather be quilting
I tried this recipe after recieving mangos in my "Bountiful Basket"
I have never used mangos and didn't know what to do with them, so I went looking for recipes and ideas. I came across this one and boy what a winner. I have made it about twice a week since first discovering this. Love it, thank you so much for posting it.
- 2 ripe fresh peaches, seeded peeled and diced
- 1 ripe fresh mango, peeled seeded and diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup holland orange bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro or 1⁄4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper