Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tastes like I remember Bartles & Jaymes wine coolers tasting back in the mid-eighties. Refreshing!
- 3 ounces peach schnapps
- 3 ounces canned peach nectar
- 6 ounces white wine (such as Chardonnay)
- 1 (12 ounce) can Sprite
- Place ice cubes into two tall glasses.
- You may, if desired, garnish each glass with a thin, fresh peach slice.
- Combine drink ingredients, stir, pour over ice, and enjoy!
Good and refreshing. Not as strong as I thought it would be. I used a sweet wine (Moscato).<br/>Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup.
This was a great drink, my girlfriend and I enjoyed it on a hot summer afternoon! Thanks for posting!
I was looking for a nice drink and came across this one. Perfect day for this, Hot.. The only thing I changed was using ginger ale and not sprite. I served mine over the rocks. very good.