Recipe by Chef mariajane
This is a just a "Peachy Keen" dessert to have when peaches are in their prime - simply delicious!!
- 10 sheets phyllo dough
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups peaches, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup kiwi, sliced
- 4 (8 ounce) containerstropical peach yogurt or 4 (8 ounce) containers peach yogurt, drained in cheesecloth for 1 hour
- 1⁄4 cup peach preserves
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray a 7x11-inch tart pan with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Cut 1-inch square notches in the corners of the dough. Press 5 sheets of the phyllo into the pan; fold edges over toward the center of the pan. Spray dough with cooking spray; sprinkle with 1 teaspoons cinnamon-sugar, repeat. Press phyllo against sides of tart pan to secure.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until golden brown. Cool toss fruit slices with remaining cinnamon-sugar, spoon yogurt into shell, top with fruit. In saucepan, over medum heat melt preserves and brush on top of fruit.