Recipe by tmhaendel
Very good slushy drink. You can also try the other types of schnapps. Watermellon and strawberry are good too.
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed
- 3 cups water
- 2 1⁄2 cups schnapps, peach flavored
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- ginger ale, slice soda or carbonated lemon-lime beverage
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium pan, boil sugar and 2 cups water for 3 minutes.
- In large non-metal container (a 1 gallon ice cream bucket works well), combine sugar-water mixture, concentrates, 3 cups water, schnapps, and lemon juice.
- Put in freezer until frozen. (about 4 hours).
- Before serviong, stir up.
- Spoon 1/2 cup slush mixture in a glass.
- Stir in 1/4 cup ginger ale, lemon lime soda, or slice. Or to taste.