Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
From Oxygen Magazine.
Make and share this Peachy Keen Ginger Pork Loin recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs pork loin
- 3 cups chopped fresh peaches
- 1 cup orange marmalade (fruit only)
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together peaches, marmalade, lemon juice, ginger, mustard, cinnamon and soy sauce.
- Place pork in medium baking dish; glaze pork with peach mixture, using it all.
- Roast in oven for approximately one and a half hours; serve.
This was spectacular! The result was much greater than its parts! A bit Einsteinian, I know! Who'd have thunk! Everyone happy with this tonight. Thanks, FLKeysJen! Made for Best of 2012 tag game as recommended by AZPARZYCH.
This is very good! I had a 1 1/2 lb tenderloin so decreased the rest of the ingredients accordingly. My peaches were not quite ripe ( a little hard) but it worked out good, they ended up nice and tender not soggy or over. Cooked. Will be making this again! Made for Fall 2012 PAC.
Made this for dinner and it was such a delight, once again tapping into my deep fondness for pork with fruit. I should say up front I made one critical change out of necessity that shows the recipes versatility. Purchased peaches to make this dish and tried a piece while chopping to discover they were tasteless. Decided to put them aside and made this using cubed mango. The success here is in the combination of spices mixed in with the marmalade, as the offer just the right amount of heat and spice to balance the sweetness of the preserves and fruit. Made for the I recommend Tag Game.