1/1 Photo of Peachy-Keen Cooler (Kids Drink)
Proud Veteran's wife's Note:
This comes from The Pillsbury Doughboy's Kids Cookbook. This was my very first cookbook. This was my favorite drink from the book. I made it for my Home economics class. It's very simple step, by step instructions for the beginner cooks! Thought I would post so my kids can have easy access to the recipes. Hope your kids enjoy too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using can opener, open can of peaches. Place peaches with liquid in blender container.
- 2Add Yogrut to peaches, using a rubber scraper to get yogurt out of carton.
- 3Measure and add vanilla (or almond extract) and milk.
- 4Place cover on blender, blend at medium speed until the mixture is smooth and bubbly, about 1 minute.
- 5Pour into glasses. Serve right away.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peachy-Keen Cooler (Kids Drink)
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.3
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.8 mg
- Sodium 62.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 4.5 g