This comes from The Pillsbury Doughboy's Kids Cookbook. This was my very first cookbook. This was my favorite drink from the book. I made it for my Home economics class. It's very simple step, by step instructions for the beginner cooks! Thought I would post so my kids can have easy access to the recipes. Hope your kids enjoy too!
- Using can opener, open can of peaches. Place peaches with liquid in blender container.
- Add Yogrut to peaches, using a rubber scraper to get yogurt out of carton.
- Measure and add vanilla (or almond extract) and milk.
- Place cover on blender, blend at medium speed until the mixture is smooth and bubbly, about 1 minute.
- Pour into glasses. Serve right away.