Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This comes from The Pillsbury Doughboy's Kids Cookbook. This was my very first cookbook. This was my favorite drink from the book. I made it for my Home economics class. It's very simple step, by step instructions for the beginner cooks! Thought I would post so my kids can have easy access to the recipes. Hope your kids enjoy too!
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach slices, undrained and chilled
- 1 (8 ounce) carton peach yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla or 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup milk
- Using can opener, open can of peaches. Place peaches with liquid in blender container.
- Add Yogrut to peaches, using a rubber scraper to get yogurt out of carton.
- Measure and add vanilla (or almond extract) and milk.
- Place cover on blender, blend at medium speed until the mixture is smooth and bubbly, about 1 minute.
- Pour into glasses. Serve right away.
This is so delicious, so easy to make and made a whole pitcher. It's so quick as everything's just poured in the blender and that's it! It's nearly thick and creamy, very peachy and so filling! Thanks for sharing this very quick recipe. Made for Pac Fall 2008.