Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
yummy, nutritious, anytime dessert!
- cooking spray
- 3 large peaches, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 cup soymilk (vanilla flavored)
- 3 large eggs (or egg subsitute per directions)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemons, zest of or 1 teaspoon orange zest
- preheat oven to 425*F.
- Spray bottom of 10 in.
- tart pan with cooking spray.
- Line pan with fruit.
- In a food processor, blend soymilk and eggs until smooth.
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, processing until smooth.
- Add zest and stir (mixture will be runny).
- Pour batter over peaches, covering them evenly.
- bake for 15 minutes at 425, then reduce heat to 350.
- bake for an additional 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- top with frozen yogurt or whipped topping!