Recipe by Debber
This is a scrumptious recipe for a warm summer evening when you've JUST canned up a batch of fresh peach jam. The original recipe called for apricot jam, but we always have peach, so that's what I used--a great substitute.
Top Review by Erin Justice
I made this tonight for me and the kids. They sure liked it. It was a little sweet. I think I may add a splash of soy sauce to it to cut the sweetness before I try it with the hubby.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Nestle chicken pieces into a 13x9 pan; set aside.
- Boil and simmer sauce ingredients for 5 minutes.
- Spoon over chicken pieces, coating evenly.
- Bake chicken for 35-45 minutes, basting every 10 minutes.
- Serve with Asian Peanut Noodles or rice.