Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe out of First magazine. It has only 3 Weight Watcher points.
- 2 (6 ounce) containers fat free french vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups unsweetened frozen peach slices
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- In blender or food processor, blend yogurt, peach slices, banana, milk and maple syrup 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Divide mixture among 4 tall glasses.
- Garnish with peach slice, if desired, serve immediately.
Delicious! Nice and cold and creamy, with a peachy taste that comes through nicely! Thanks Lainey!
Somewhat different for me, what with the milk & syrup, but the smoothie came out JUST GREAT! I cut the recipe in half & drank it all myself (Well, I actually ate half of the banana, but then...) Definitely a smoothie I'll make again & again ~ Thanks for sharing! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]
Made this for an afternoon snack for my little miss dd and I, I used tinned peaches & frozen yoghurt and cut down the maple a bit, very yummy snack that we will make again, thanks!