1/1 Photo of Peachy Keen Banana Sherbet
Easy, healthy, and delicious. Once you've tried this, treat yourself to an entire range of new flavors guilt-free by experimenting with oranges and other fruits instead of peaches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice your banana. Slice peaches and remove pits.
- 2Place all ingredients in your food processor and puree.
- 3Place in freezer overnight or for at least 3 hours. Allow to partially thaw just before serving so your sherbet has a thick, cold texture like ice cream.
- 4Top off each serving with a tablespoon of fresh blueberries and a teaspoon of crushed walnuts, if desired.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peachy Keen Banana Sherbet
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: