Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Imagine yourself in a hammock- watching the sunset go down. The essence of this smoothie is very similar to that. Try it!
- 1 cup frozen sliced peaches
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 7 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 cup vanilla sugar-free ice cream
- Pour the pineapple juice in the blender container.
- Add the frozen fruits.
- Add the ice cream and extract.
- Pour in a 24 oz. cup.
Excellant so worth trying. Thanks to pick a chef I chose to try this recipe out and so glad I did. I can see us making this one again!
This is a really good smoothy!! I really love the flavors in this. Its a bit thick but after a couple of mins perfect!! Thanks for posting!!