Recipe by McCormick Kitchens
Grilled bourbon and brown sugar marinated chicken with caramelized grilled peaches is the perfect taste of summer.
- 1 ounce McCormick® Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Marinade Mix, oil, vinegar and preserves in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 15 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through, turning occasionally. Grill peach halves 2 to 3 minutes per side or until lightly browned, brushing with reserved marinade. Serve chicken with grilled peaches.