A combination of cream cheese and whipped topping on a graham cracker crust topped off with peach slices and peach jello makes for a wonderful make ahead dessert. Allow time in the refrigerator to set.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter and press into a 9x13 baking dish.
- 2Beat together cream cheese and sugar until smooth and gradually add milk.
- 3Fold in Cool Whip and spread over crust.
- 4Cut peach slices in half lengthwise and arrange over the top.
- 5In separate bowl, combine jello with boiling water, then stir in cold water.
- 6Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours or until slightly thickened.
- 7Gently spoon jello mixture over peaches and refrigerate until set.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peachy Good Jello Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.8
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 191.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g