Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Healthy and tasty. Found in Light and Tasty
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 medium red pepper, julienned
- 8 ounces canned peaches, sliced and reduced sugar
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄3 cup peach jam
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, minced
- Flatten pork to 1/4" thickness, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick spray, saute pork in oil in batches until juices run clear.
- Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute red pepper and peaches until red pepper is tender.
- Add the broth, jam, mustard and ginger.
- Cook and stir over medium heat 4 minutes.
- Return pork to the pan.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer until heated through.