Recipe by Chris from Kansas
These bars are very tasty and a unique way to get the flavor of peaches.
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling, divided
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 3⁄4 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease 15x10 inch jelly roll pan.
- In large bowl, coarsely chop pie filling.
- Reserve 1/3 cup for frosting.
- To remaining pie filling, stir in cake mix, ginger, molasses and eggs until well blended.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat all frosting ingredients until smooth; spread over bars.
- Cut into bars.
- Store in refrigerator.