Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I concocted this one steamy day when we were craving a cold cocktail and had a plethora of peach stuff in the house. If you want to use fresh peaches, slice them and place them on a cookie sheet in the freezer for about 30 minutes. The frozen volume of items is vital to the consistency of the drink. Breakout a blender and enjoy!
- 2 ounces peach schnapps
- 2 ounces golden rum
- 2 ounces coconut rum
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 (12 ounce) can peach nectar
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice, crushed
- Place frozen items in a blender followed by liquid items.
- Pulse on "ice crush" setting until ice and frozen peaches are broken up enough to blend.
- Blend on the "liquify" setting one minute or until smooth.
- This fills a little more than two large bar style frozen drink glasses, like those found on cruise ships, or 4 smaller glasses.