Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy!! A sweet change from chocolate topping!
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 12 tablespoons juice, from canned peaches
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach slices in heavy syrup
- vanilla ice cream
- In a small saucepan mix cornstarch, sugar,& cinnamon.
- Add water, peach juice,& lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil; stirring constantly for 1-2 minutes.
- Add peaches and heat through.
- Serve over ice cream or on pancakes for breakfast.
Simple and really good. Served this over ice cream to some ladies from work. A Hit!! Thanks for posting. =)