Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very easy but attactive appetizer that can be ready in about 5 minutes for unexpected company or to take with you to someone else's party. It travels so nicely because you don't have to prepare it until you get there.
- 59.14 ml peach preserves or 59.14 ml apricot preserves
- 1 red jalapeno chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 green jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, cut in half
- crackers or pumpernickel rounds or rye bread
- Mix together the preserves and chilies,.
- Place the cream cheese blocks on a small serving plate.
- Spoon preserves over cheese.
- Serve with the crackers or cocktail bread.