Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very easy but attactive appetizer that can be ready in about 5 minutes for unexpected company or to take with you to someone else's party. It travels so nicely because you don't have to prepare it until you get there.
- 59.14 ml peach preserves or 59.14 ml apricot preserves
- 1 red jalapeno chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 green jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, cut in half
- crackers or pumpernickel rounds or rye bread
- Mix together the preserves and chilies,.
- Place the cream cheese blocks on a small serving plate.
- Spoon preserves over cheese.
- Serve with the crackers or cocktail bread.
This is a great party dip! I whipped the peppers into the cream cheese to make it easier to spread and it went fast. Everyone said how much they liked it!
If you are looking for a super fast and easy appetizer, this is it! It's a delicious twist on the standard jalapeno jelly & cream cheese. I loved the flavor of the peach preserves (I doubled the amount to 1/2 cup!) with the jalapeno. I served this with club crackers. I brought an empty plate back to my kitchen. Thanks Karen From Colorado!