Karen From Colorado's Note:
A very easy but attactive appetizer that can be ready in about 5 minutes for unexpected company or to take with you to someone else's party. It travels so nicely because you don't have to prepare it until you get there.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup peach preserves or 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 red jalapeno chile, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 green jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut in half
- crackers or pumpernickel rounds or rye bread
- 1Mix together the preserves and chilies,.
- 2Place the cream cheese blocks on a small serving plate.
- 3Spoon preserves over cheese.
- 4Serve with the crackers or cocktail bread.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peachy Cream Cheese Jalapeno Spread
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.4
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 94.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g