Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This was posted by a friend on Facebook.
- 1 package dry cake mix (white or yellow)
- 1⁄3 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 29 ounces light peach slices, drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a 9x13 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, butter, and 1 egg. Mix with fork until just crumbly. Set aside 1-1/2 C crumbs for topping.
- Press the remaining crumbs into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Cut the peach slices into 1" pieces; spoon onto partially baked crust.
- In another bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, extract, and remaining egg. Beat with mixer until smooth. Spread over peaches.
- Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Bake 30 minutes. Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.