Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was given to me by a lady at work quite some time ago, it's different but very good!
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can peaches, drained and chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup French dressing, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup celery seed
- fresh ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well to combine.
- Refrigerate for 1 or more hours to blend flavors.
- Note: if desired 1 (8 oz) pkg pre-shredded coleslaw can replace the 6 cups of shredded cabbage in the recipe.
This is a light and lovely coleslaw. Perfect for a summer dish. The combination of ingredients is wonderful and makes a great coleslaw variation. I used fresh peaches. Easy and quick to put together. A real keeper, KittenCal.