Recipe by SusieQusie
A cake mix crust, topped with peaches and sour cream. An impressive dessert without a lot of fuss. Note: if you are unable to find the 9 ounce cake mixes, just use half of a regular 18 ounce sized box. The other half could be saved to make another Peachy Coconut Delight ;-) or perhaps to whip up some of Juenessa's Never Fail Yeast Rolls
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Many thanks for this great-tasting dessert! It's easy-to-make, comes out smelling wonderful, & takes no time at all to devour!! What more could one ask for! Will have to make another one very, very soon!
- 1 (9 ounce) package Jiffy white cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup coconut, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine cake mix and coconut; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 table knives until mixture is crumbly.
- Press lightly onto the bottom and 1/2-inch up sides of an 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Arrange peach slices over crust.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over peaches.
- Blend sour cream and egg; pour over peaches.
- Bake 15 minutes or just until set.