Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs
Cook 45 mins
Recipe from Gooseberry Patch
Make and share this Peachy Cinnamon Jam recipe from Food.com.
- Toss peaches with lemon juice.
- Combine peaches and spices in a large pot.
- Bring to rolling boil.
- Add sugar and boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Add pectin.
- Stir well and skim off foam.
- Immediately spoon into hot sterilized jars leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- Wipe rims, secure lids and rings.
- Process in a boiling water bath for 10 minutes.
- Set jars on a towel to cool.
- Check for seals.