Recipe by blackswanst
This is one nice dish especially when entertaining. It’s also very versatile & a great way to experiment with food too. Eg. you can use a whole chicken or thigh meat but I’ve chosen to use breast meat so I don’t have to debone; you can play with all kinds of fruits & you can even replace Salami with Ham etc. This time, I’ve decided to use peach & complement it with honey-baked ham.
- 3 pieces chicken breasts
- 3 slices honey-baked ham
- 12 spinach leaves
- 1 peach
- 1 teaspoon white wine
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- chopped onion
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice open the chicken breast/thigh & marinade them with salt, pepper, wine & oil.
- Place double layer of spinach on chicken & top with ham. Place chopped onion, garlic & parsley over ham & add peaches.
- Roll chicken tightly & tie with a string.
- Grill chicken roll for about 20 – 25mins.
- When chicken is ready, slice it nicely when cool & it will open up beautifully. Add your favourite sauce when serving.