Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
I cut this recipe out of our local newspaper years ago. Great to use when peaches are in season.
Make and share this Peachy Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Put 1/2 inch oil in a skillet; set on medium high heat.
- Combine peaches and orange juice with brown sugar, vinegar, nutmeg, basil and garlic in saucepan; cook slowly 10 minutes.
- Dredge chicken in flour, salt and pepper; brown in skillet.
- Remove oil, replace chicken in skillet and cover with sauce.
- Simmer 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Loved the smell of this simmering! A different taste that I didn't expect given the ingredients. Super simple to prepare. Thanks for the recipe, Whisper.