Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I remembered this very old recipe that was so easy to make and yet so delicious. I finally found it on an old yellowed newspaper clipping.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 4 canned peach halves, drained
- 1 dash cayenne (optional)
- In skillet, brown chicken in oil. Add remaining ingredients except peaches. Cover: simmer 30 minutes or until tender. Place peach halves on top of breasts and heat through. 4 servings.
- Serve with rice and french green beans.