Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
A yummy chicken dish with unusual flavors. Modified from a Alaga recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, diced
- 1 1⁄2 ounces dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle Russian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons cane syrup
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 4 ounces peach jam
- Place the diced chicken in a 4 quart casserole dish.
- Combine the soup mix, dressing, jam, and hot sauce.
- Mix and pour mixture over chicken.
- Cover dish and bake for 1 hour in preheated 350 degree oven.
- Serve over rice, garnish with onions and fresh peaches.
- Substitute for cane syrup:.
- 1-1/4 cups sugar.
- 1/3 cup of water.
- boil until syrupy.