- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can peach slices, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 (2 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in oil and butter; remove and keep warm.
- Add peaches with juice, brown sugar, orange juice and soup mix to skillet; stir until combined.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat; return chicken to pan.
- Simmer, uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.