Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Taste of Home Magazine, April/May 2005, Bill Brown
Make and share this Peachy Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in oil and butter; remove and keep warm.
- Add peaches with juice, brown sugar, orange juice and soup mix to skillet; stir until combined.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat; return chicken to pan.
- Simmer, uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
This chicken dish is absolutely delicious. Quick and easy to make. I made it with fresh peaches, but would used canned peaches when fresh are not in season.