Prep 1 hr
Cook 4 hrs
- 1 cup graham wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup crushed walnuts or 1⁄4 cup pecans or 1⁄4 cup almonds
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 firm peaches, chopped,drained of excess juice
- 3 ripe peaches, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- For Crust: Combine crumbs, suugar, butter& nuts, if using.
- Press into a greased 8x8x2 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
- For Filling: Beat cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth& creamy;set aside.
- In separate bowl, using clean beaters, beat whipping cream until stiff; fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Stir in chopped peaches.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- For Topping: Stir 1/2 cup sugar into mashed peaches;let set until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally.
- Dissolve gelatin according to package directions;stir into peach mixture.
- Spread over cream cheese filling.
- Refrigerate until set.
- May be topped with whipped cream if desired.