Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Fruit-Fresh Produce Protector
- 2 cups fresh peaches, sliced
- 1 round frozen cream cheese cake
- 1⁄2 cup peach preserves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- Combine sugar and Fruit-Fresh; add peaches and toss well to coat each slice. Cover and refrigerate. Thaw cheese cake according to package directions.
- Melt preserves over low heat; add almond extract. Cool.
- Drain peaches well and arrange on top of cake. Glaze with preserves.
- Refrigerate until serving time. Makes 4-5 servings.