Recipe by Sharon123
These are lovely for breakfast and make a great late night snack!
Top Review by Bayhill
*Made for ZWT III* Yummy!! It doesn't get any quicker or easier than this. I used apricot preserves because that is what I had on hand. I think these would be delicious no matter what kind of preserves are used. My family loved these and gave them 2-thumbs up. Thank you for sharing this quick and easy recipe...it is definitely a keeper!!
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 teaspoons peach preserves (or flavor of your choice)
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 -2 teaspoon milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate dough into four rectangles; seal perforations.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each into a 7"x3 1/2" rectangle.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice until smooth; spread over rectangles.
- Roll up from long side; pinch edges to seal.
- Holding one end, loosely coil each.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Top each coil with 2 teaspoons preserves.
- Bake at 350*F.
- for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- For glaze, in a bowl, combine confectioner's sugar, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired consistency.
- Drizzle over top.
- Yield: 4 servings.