1/9 Photos of Peachy Cheese Danish
These are lovely for breakfast and make a great late night snack!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8 teaspoons peach preserves (or flavor of your choice)
- 1Separate dough into four rectangles; seal perforations.
- 2On a lightly floured surface, roll each into a 7"x3 1/2" rectangle.
- 3In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice until smooth; spread over rectangles.
- 4Roll up from long side; pinch edges to seal.
- 5Holding one end, loosely coil each.
- 6Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- 7Top each coil with 2 teaspoons preserves.
- 8Bake at 350*F.
- 9for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10For glaze, in a bowl, combine confectioner's sugar, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired consistency.
- 11Drizzle over top.
- 12Yield: 4 servings.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peachy Cheese Danish
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 392.8
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.7 mg
- Sodium 398.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 7.6 g