These are lovely for breakfast and make a great late night snack!
Make and share this Peachy Cheese Danish recipe from Food.com.
- Separate dough into four rectangles; seal perforations.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each into a 7"x3 1/2" rectangle.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice until smooth; spread over rectangles.
- Roll up from long side; pinch edges to seal.
- Holding one end, loosely coil each.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Top each coil with 2 teaspoons preserves.
- Bake at 350*F.
- for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- For glaze, in a bowl, combine confectioner's sugar, vanilla and enough milk to achieve desired consistency.
- Drizzle over top.
- Yield: 4 servings.