Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I went to our local flea market and bought a huge cantalope for $1 and a big bag of fresh, ripe peaches for $3, so what to do? I went home and made up this delicious smoothie! I hope you enjoy as much as I did! The amounts are approximate, so feel free to be creative. I sprinkled the peaches with the sugar and let sit for awhile in the fridge before blending. This makes 2 very large smoothies.
- 2 -2 1⁄2 cups fresh peaches, cut in pieces
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup fresh cantaloupe, cut in chunks
- 2 -3 tablespoons sugar, to taste (or use sweetening of choice)
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup ice
- Place all ingredients in the blender in the order specified, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
wow this one good smoothie mr picky wants to freeze it for later he liked it so much try this zaar world tour 8
I replaced the sugar with Splenda and proceeded as directed. The white peaches that I picked up a couple of days ago were perfect and juicy and the combo was a true delight. Thanks Sharon :D
This was absolutely delightful. What a great combination of fruits! I love peaches, but never thought to put these two fruits together. I enjoyed this for breakfast, and can't wait to make it again.