Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love all the fruits in this dish. It is great with fresh or frozen
Make and share this Peachy Berry Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans juice, packed sliced peaches drained*
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (6 ounce) container fresh raspberries
- 1 (6 ounce) container fresh blackberries
- 1 cup flour
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter, cut in to 1/2 -inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free half-and-half or 1⁄2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400°F and lightly butter a 9-inch baking dish. Stir together peaches, sugar, cornstarch and extract in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes over low heat until thickened. Lightly stir in berries and spread in prepared pan.
- 2. To prepare topping, stir together flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or a fork until it's in small pieces; stir in half & half. Drop spoonfuls over fruit and sprinkle with remaining sugar. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until topping is lightly browned and cooked through.